CCBC offers a one year revolving finance program for the purchase of feeder cattle.
Competitive rates and fees.
Down Payment is determined on an individual basis- standard 10%
Feed and operating advances available subject to market conditions.
Feeder Applications Requirements
We will require the following information:
- A complete and signed application (business or individual)
- Detailed up to date Net worth statement, signed and dated
- For a business application, we require a copy of the Incorporation certificate and annual Corporation Return, as well as the accountant prepared Financial Statements.
- For an individual application, we require a copy of your driver’s license or and other picture identification for identification purposes.
Buying and Selling Requirements
- Purchasing may not take place until Finance application has been approved and necessary documents have been signed and returned to our office.
- All cattle must be branded with a CCBC registered brand.
- If cattle are going to be fed in a custom feedlot or on lease pasture that is owned by someone else, CCBC must be notified and a lien waiver must be signed before cattle are purchase.
- When selling financed cattle, a Manifest must be made out to “CCBC for your account”,
Box 40, Moose Jaw, SK S6H 4N7.
Please fax a copy of the manifest to our office when cattle are shipped.
Fax # 306-624-2377
- You control the marketing of your inventory.