CCBC offers term financing up to five years, for financing breeding stock.
- All Bred cows must be of young age and high quality
- Maximum amount advanced on cows, bred heifers and cow/calf pairs will be determined at time of finance.
- Private treaty purchases must be brand inspected and all cattle must be pregnancy checked by a Veterinarian.
Regulations and Fees of the Program
- Competitive rates and fees.
- Terms range from one year up to a maximum term of five years
- One year term, 10 % Deposit required
- Two to Three years term 15% Deposit required
- Four to Five year term 20% deposit required
- Deposit must be submitted before purchase
- Calves must be branded annually, BEFORE they go out to grass and inspected by a CCBC or JGL representative.
- Cows and/or calves must be manifested to “Canadian Cattle Buyers Credit” for your account
- Payment will be made annually on either the due date or when the calves from the financed cows are sold, whichever occurs first.
- Payment due dates: December 1st or June 1st annually.
- Please fax copy of manifest to CCBC @ 306-692-5733 when cattle are shipped.
Buying and Selling Requirements
- Purchasing may not take place until Finance application has been approved and necessary documents have been signed and returned to our office.
- All cattle must be branded with a CCBC registered brand.
- If cattle are going to be fed in a custom feedlot or on lease pasture that is owned by someone else, CCBC must be notified and a lien waiver must be signed before cattle are purchased.
- When selling financed cattle, Manifest must be made out to “CCBC for your account”, Box 40, Moose Jaw, Sk S6H 4N7. Please fax a copy of the manifest to our office when cattle are shipped. Fax # 306-624-2377
- You control the marketing of your inventory. Certain restrictions apply.